Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield, or us
Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10240173 whose registered office is at 30 Piper Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S5 7HZ;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.cryotherapyuksheffield.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0. Security 20.
Data security is of great importance to Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Cryopadana Ltd trading as Cryotherapy UK Sheffield by email at email@example.com.
02 March 2018
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Cryotherapy UK Sheffield